Leakproof Bento style lunchbox
The Bento Five has been designed specifically for children who prefer variety or who are fussy eaters. It allows you to make endless combinations of nutritious food that will look appetizing by using different textures and colour combinations.Pack balanced meals with ease when using the Bento Five which has one compartment for each of the five food groups. Foods such as fruit, veggies, crackers and yogurt can all be packed side by side without the risk of spoiling.
Why choose the Bento Five?
- This easy to clean lunchbox has a child friendly latch with no removable parts to get lost and is made from durable BPA free products.
- Store wet foods next to dry foods without the risk of spoiling.
- The Bento Five is dishwasher safe (top rack)
- The fun designs on the outside will make your children eager for meal time to arrive
- It is great for the environment and will save you money by allowing you to buy in bulk, which is cheaper and creates much less waste compared to individually packaged food.
- Bento Three has no removable parts and is compact yet it holds deceptively a large amount of food to help growing bodies and is even suitable for adults.
Capacity – 980ml
Dimensions – 17.5cm x 17.5cm x 5.6cm
Little Lunch Box Co products are all made of durable hardwearing BPA free food safe materials. They are top shelf dishwasher safe, although we do recommend hand washing when time permits to prolong the integrity of the seal.
To keep your Little Lunch Box Co products looking their best avoid prolonged direct contact with sunlight.
We do not recommend you use Little Lunch Box Co products in the microwave, oven or freezer.
We recommend that you store your lunch box with the lid open to allow the seal to fully dry.
The Bento Three and Bento Five seal is designed to stop the transfer of wet foods with the consistency of tub yoghurts (not squeeze packs) and dips, not liquids such as salad dressings, soups or sauces.
We recommend you pack your Little Lunch Box into a cooler bag with a cold pack to keep the contents cool and avoid spoiling
I love these Bento's. Fun to fill and great for cutting down on packaging waste. They keep food fresh and a pretty leak proof too.
While I would fully recommend for older kids, the latch is just not up to a younger child, and we are currently on our 4th Bento 5/3, after the 3rd one came home broken last night.. :(
I've been in contact with the manufacturer in Oz as it would be great if they could improve the design of the latch pins on the Bento 5's and 3's, so they are more robust. But until then, we are back to boring lunch boxes, with snacks in our Bento 2 which is still going strong, despite being the first one we brought.
Love this lunchbox, its so useful for our toddler, gives him a variety of choices.
What kid doesn't love spiderman. Had my boys fighting over this lunch box. Love using it, great for my picky eater being able to put a variety of different foods. Easy to wash. The size is great not too big and not too small.
I love how this lunchbox keeps food fresh and appealing to my kids. But the latch isn’t very good quality and broke after only 3 days at school. I wouldn’t recommend for younger children as it can be difficult for them to open maybe the reason why ours broke.