Leakproof bento lunchbox.
The Bento Five has been designed specifically for children who prefer variety or who are fussy eaters. It allows you to make endless combinations of nutritious food that will look appetising by using different textures and colour combinations.
Pack balanced meals with ease when using the Bento Five which has one compartment for each of the five food groups. Foods such as fruit, veggies, crackers and yogurt can all be packed side by side without the risk of spoiling.
Why choose the Bento Five?
- This easy clean lunch box has a child friendly latch with no removable parts to get lost and is made from durable BPA free products.
- Store wet foods* next to dry foods without the risk of spoiling.
- The Bento Five is dishwasher safe (top rack <45 degrees celsius).
- It is great for the environment and will save you money by allowing you to buy in bulk, which is cheaper and creates much less waste compared to individually packaged food.
- The fun designs on the outside will make your children eager for meal time to arrive.
- Because the Bento Five has no removable parts it is compact yet holds a deceptively large amount of food to help fuel growing bodies. It is even suitable for adults.
Capacity – 980ml Dimensions – 17.5cm x 17.5cm x 5.6cm
Perfect size for my 2yr old to take for a full day at daycare, and she loves it's sparkles!!! Allows for great variety of options, especially with adding extra Little Lunchbox Bento Cups, as she tends to eat little and often throughout her busy days. It also holds much more than anticipated so I can fill it more substantially as she grows! 100% would recommend!!!
I wasn't sure what i was about to receive! But when my package arrived i was stoked! My boys love them and so do i. Easy to clean! Plenty of room for food. Thank you!
I love how the lunchbox looks it’s very cute however it can’t fit much in it. I had to buy another one as her daycare said it was unacceptable due to the fact they make their lunch at daycare and put it in and it wouldn’t even fit her biscuits. I will sue it for school when I can make things myself to put in or just use for snacks
Excellent lunchbox, great size and can fit heaps in. No issue with leaking or squashing in this lunchbox. My son also loves the super hero design.
I am so glad I went ahead and made this purchase! My 2yr old son loves his first lunchbox, and will happily sit down and eat from each compartment - I can pack anything into this bento and he’ll try it! So it’s helping with trying new foods.
Leakproof - absolutely! Yoghurt didn’t escape!
Compartments are a decent size.
Bit pricey for a lunchbox, but so worth it! Not bulky, and perfect for kindy - and I’d suggest trying a bento box for fussy eaters.