Triple Insulated Food Prep and Storage Bowl Set.
- S'well Eats™ is a 2-in-1 food bowl set that features Therma-S’well® Technology with a triple-layered, vacuum-insulated exterior bowl and a durable Tritan™ inner prep bowl designed to keep food colder or hotter, longer than all the rest.
- The exterior bowl is made of 18/8, food-grade stainless steel and is condensation-free, leak-free and dishwasher-safe.*
- The BPA/BPS-free inner prep bowl is fridge- and freezer-friendly. It is safe for the microwave and dishwasher.
- Prep bowls are marked with convenient measurements to make meal prep easy.
- The 21.5 oz (620mL) S’well Eats™ holds your favourite salad or leftovers and fits neatly on your desk or in your tote. Keeps food cold for 11 hours and hot for 7.
Outer bowl (21.5oz/620ml) = 12.2 x 12.2 x 11.7 cm, 0.57kg
Prep bowl = approx. 10.3 x 10.3 x 8.6 cm, 0.10kg
Material: High-Grade 18/8 Stainless Steel. BPA/BPS-Free. Triple-Walled for maximum insulation, leaving no condensation on the exterior.
Outer bowl: 620mL (holds 2.7 cups of food),
Prep bowl: 414mL (holds 1.75 cups of food)
Outer bowl: High-grade 18/8 stainless steel. Therma-S'well® triple-layer vacuum insulation to keep contents cold or hot, leaving no condensation on the exterior.
Prep bowl: BPA/BPS-free. Made of clear Tritan™ (with a leak-resistant, pop-top lid) that is safe for use in the refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, and/or microwave.
Wash all items before initial use. S'well Eats™ are top-rack dishwasher safe*. S'well recommends handwashing with warm soapy water and air drying with lid removed after every use to extend the life of the product. Use of a dishwasher may deteriorate the finish of this product which may not be covered under any warranties.
*The lid of the outer bowl must be hand washed. The prep bowl and its lid are top-rack dishwasher safe.
Do not place the outer bowl in the microwave or freezer. The outer bowl is not intended for long-term storage; some foods can spoil and cause excessive pressure to build up, which can lead to lid failure or injury. The outer lid needs to be properly and fully tightened to ensure optimal temperature retention. The prep bowl is microwave, fridge, and freezer-friendly.
The bowl used as an insert is very useful--you can store food in it, heat it up and place it in the flask without having to make a mess of multiple dishes. It makes me very glad I opted for this flask over others. Sufficient heat lasts 6 hours to make it ideal for hot lunches without fuss.